Thursday 27 January 2011

Random Bonus Post!

On the subject of casting...whoever Keanu Reeves's agent is...he or she is a genius. If Reeves is capable of any other emotion than muted confusion I have yet to see it. Somehow, however, his agent has managed to land him role after role after role as a variety of characters that require an unfailing display of that emotion. Most other actors would slip and inject personality into roles such as Neo...which would completely compromise the entire flow of the story.

I really hope this didn't sound sarcastic. I mean every word. Keaunu Reeves is PERFECT in every movie he is in. He is, however , a terrible actor. Ergo his agent must be a complete genius.

2 comments:

  1. Only you could congratulate an actor on being absolutely terrible without and any sarcasm lol But the sad thing is you're completely right! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm right. Why would I post it on my blog if I wasn't sure I was right?

    :)

    ReplyDelete